This is not a featured length documentary, but a 10 hour playlist full of amazing scientific explanations. Don’t be discouraged by the length of this playlist however, as it’s all broken up into relatively small parts, making it easy for you to digest in your own time.
This playlist, is simply the compilation of the most popular videos of one spectacular YouTube channel – Vsauce.
Vsauce was created by Michael Stevens in the summer of 2010, and his quickly grew in popularity due to his unique and talented way of explaining and presenting scientific facts. Trust us, these are videos you should definitely make time to enjoy.
If you think you’rehttp://topdocflicks.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=post_tag familiar with the everyday science, then wait until you see what Michael has to say. Michael’s explanations include a wide spectrum of scientific topics, such as:
- What will happen if everyone on Earth jumped at once?
- Why do people kiss?
- What’s the most fatal place on the planet?
- How high can our buildings go?
- Why are things scary?
- Does the shadow have a weight?
- Does anyone own the moon?
- Can a baby be born in space?
- Why do we play video games?
- What is the most exceptional metal on Earth?
- Is anything really real?
- Where do deleted files on our computers go?
- Why are some things attractive?
- Why do we wear clothes at all?
- Why do we need dreams?
- Why don’t we taxidermy humans…?
- How many photos have been taken so far in total?
- How much does the Internet actually weigh?
- Is yawning contagious?… and many, many more.
Watch the full documentary now (600min)